Lone Worker Protection
By opting for the Ex-Handy 08 LWP or the Ex-HSPA 08 LWP you are not only acquiring a mobile phone that is rugged, reliable and intrinsically safe, but one that also caters for the safety of your employees around the world.
Our intrinsically safe mobile phones with LWP functionality (Basic Mode and Customer-specific System Mode) have been specifically designed for the safety of people working alone. The requirements of our customers from various industrial sectors to fuse modern communication technology with personal emergency response devices was the motivation behind our development. This phone is able to help locate anyone who has suffered an accident and immediately initiate the necessary measures.
- Lone worker protection and mobile phone in one
- Programmable 3D motion sensor for: Inclination alarm, impact alarm, escape alarm, lack of movement
- Programmable dead man's switch
- Alarm button for deliberately triggered alarms
- Technical alarms: E2E check, battery status, connection to GSM or 3G network
- Connection to renowned security centres also possible
- Alert for incoming messages with subsequent read receipt sent to the alarm control unit
- Visualisation of the alarm modes in the display
- Loud audible alarm
- Programmable geo zones
- Communication via SMS and GPRS
We have developed our Ex-Handy 08 LWP and Ex-HSPA 08 LWP specifically for the safety of lone workers. The key aim of this device was to provide hazardous areas workers with an increased level of protection when carrying out vital operations on their own.
This device features a dedicated alarm switch, which the user can easily activate to call for help in the event of an emergency.
With this advanced ATEX mobile phone, it is also possible to individually configure the internal 3D motion sensor. This provides your workers with the most comprehensive mobile lone worker solution available.
Safely saving costs
The personal emergency response device comes with all of the necessary alarms and locating functions, thereby helping you to protect your employees.
At the same time it also satisfies commercial demands: the device will allow numerous tasks to be carried out by individual workers in the future, as the assistants previously required to help ensure safety are no longer required.
This means that the deployment of a personal emergency response system will help users realise considerable cost savings and enable them to recoup their investment within just a few months.