Current job offers
ecom instruments GmbH is an innovative company that repeatedly demonstrates its pioneering role in the area of explosion protection in a reliable way.
New ideas are constantly developed by our team with passion, professionalism and enthusiasm. Because it is only when expert knowledge, highly structured processes and work enjoyment come together that so much can be achieved together.
Strengthen our team by also making your opinion count!
There are interesting and varied tasks awaiting you with plenty of scope for initiative and acting independently.
Current Job offers
About the job
We are seeking for a motivated, focused and self-driven individual to join the global market leader and "hidden champion" of intrinsically safe mobile solutions for use in ex-hazardous areas to further manage the double digit growth and international expansion.
In this role you will have enough room to grow and leave your mark in a global organization where you represent the company on a European level.
In this position you will report directly to the VP Products.
- Technical, active European wide sales support with ecom Mobile Computing portfolio at customers' premises (endusers, value added resellers, system integrators) in cooperation with local ecom sales managers
- Provision of competent application related service for existing customers and support in acquiring new customers
- Assistance in mastering challenges regarding the integration of ecom's and customer's products
- Ensuring knowhow transfer and best practices to ecom European sales managers including provision of technical training
- Support of sales managers in evaluating, creating and editing requirements for customer specifications
- Internal first contact for technical questions regarding the product
- Increase in sales and market share through competent presence at customers
- Strengthening of customer orientation and development of customer relationships
- Participation in trade shows
- Minimum of five years relevant Mobile Computing hardware experience in a comparable position
- Experience in international sales organizations
- Professional experience in project sales
- Analytical, conceptual, organizational as well as service mentality and solution orientation
- Quick reaction capability
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including customer presentations
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and preferably any other additional language
- Hands-on mentality
- Bachelors Degree in Electronic Engineering/Business Administration/IT or comparable
- Competitive, according to your experience
- On site job + travel
- 30 days paid holiday
- Regular training and education to develop skill set
Does this appeal to you?
Then please apply online or send us your application documents by email.
Apply nowOnline Form E-Mail
Still any open questions?
Please contact us if you have any further questions:
ecom instruments GmbH
- Human Resources Department -
+49 6294 42 24-0
+49 6294 42 24-100